[AZ-Observing] Re: Star Charts

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 20:26:06 -0700

Piotr Brych is closing out his "Great Atlas of the Sky" in it gigantic, snap
ring, leatheret, zippered binder with the clear overlays, for $99 shipped
from Poland (was originally $260 and I think + shipping). Takes about a
month and a half to arrive but worth the wait. He has a few dozen left. Here
is the link:

http://www.greatskyatlas.com/

Thank you,

Jimmy Ray