[AZ-Observing] Re: Star Charts

  • From: Gene A Lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:43:26 -0700

There is also Toshimi Taki's 8.5 mag. star atlas on the web, which is a
free download:
http://www.geocities.jp/toshimi_taki/index.htm
This was originated in 2005 and has been updated...
His web pages contain a number of additional interesting articles on
astronomical topics.
Gene Lucas
Fountain Hills, AZ