[AZ-Observing] Re: Star Charts

  • From: Rick Tejera <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 20:15:01 -0700

If I recall, Peter Argenziano had some nicely printed copies of this atlas at a
SAC meeting s few years back.

I gave talk on using star charts at the Desert Foothills club a few years back
and gave CDs out to the folks there and had this atlas included.

It is nicely done.

Sent from my iPod
Rick Tejera
Editor, SACnews