[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel this weekend

  • From: Chuck Akers <akersc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 03:00:48 -0800 (PST)

 I've driven alot over the past couple days, (Sentinel is Out) but since I have
a new scope to work with, I'll be going out Friday and/or Saturday, and
Flatiron will work.
Chuck
  Ken Reeves <kreeves@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I'm probably not going to make
Sentinel, if I do, it would be for one night
only. Work has been 6-7 days a week for the past month or so, and will
probably be the same next month. If by some miracle, I do get some time off
(or I get really frustrated and say to heck with it, not my exact words, but
close), I'll be out there one of the nights.

If not, is anyone going out closer to town either Friday or Saturday? Flat
Iron?

Ken

AJ Crayon wrote: Steve, yes by all means do show up at Sentinel! All
astronomers and friends
are most welcome.

Just in case the turn off of Interstate 8 is 29 miles west of Gila Bend then
go
south, across the railroad track, for another couple of miles or so. You
can't
miss us we'll be on the left side of the road. One more thing: don't go
past
the gate that says, "US Air Force Gunnery Range!"

aj

SteveB0513@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Do you guys mind a little EVAC company for the weekend? I was thinking
> of spending the weekend at Vekol, but skies are better at Sentinel.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve Bell
> EVAC

---
This message is from the AZ-Observing mailing list. If you wish to be
with the subject: unsubscribe.

This is a discussion list. Please send personal inquiries directly to
the message author. In other words, do not use "reply" for personal
messages. Thanks.

--- Links ---
1 //www.freelists.org/archives/az-observing
---
This message is from the AZ-Observing mailing list. If you wish to be
with the subject: unsubscribe.

This is a discussion list. Please send personal inquiries directly to
the message author. In other words, do not use "reply" for personal
messages. Thanks.

messages.  Thanks.