[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel this weekend

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 18:03:45 -0700

I've been trying to keep my name from being associated with this kind of
activity as in the past several months every time this has happened it
became cloudy and we had a lousy observing sessions.

But I just can't help it!

I'm planning on leaving around 1:30 pm tomorrow with occassional visitor
Dick Harshaw.  Anyone wishing to join in is most welcome.

Clear skies,
aj