[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel this weekend

  • From: Joe Larkin <joeclarkin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 09:31:17 -0800 (PST)

I stuck around all night and saw many galaxies in Fornax and some in
Eridanus.

I also saw all the planets except Pluto + Comet Enke. What's my
prize?

It got cold later. I tried sleeping on a cot fully dressed (wool
socks, boots, long underware, pants, two shirts, sweatshirt, sweater,
down jacked, two hats and a scarf) but got too cold. I then slept in
the front seat of my little jeep with _two_ sleeping bags.

More later after I get some sleep.

Joe Larkin