[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel this weekend

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:10:26 -0700

Jack, I'll be happy to chip in $5.00 or so!  Thanks for taking care of the
comfort station.

Clear skies,
aj

Jack Jones wrote:
I'll order up a porta-potty for the occasion, it's looks to being a weekend
to remember. Maybe if we can all chip in $5 or so? Jack Frank, I will have
my10" Tak Mewlon that you and Steve can also peer through along with your
C-11s. Happy to bring a 5" Tak refractor another time but 2 scopes on one
trip is a little too much :) Regards Bill Wood -----Original Message-----
From: az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[1]
[mailto:az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[2]]On Behalf Of Frank Martin Sent:
Thursday, December 09, 2004 7:33 AM To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[3]
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel this weekend Don't know if I will be
able to make it for two nights, but definitely Saturday night. Can't wait to
have our shoot-out with the C11s. ( still want to compare mine with
Steve's.)Are we going to do a shoot-out with refractors too? Clear Skies,
Frank Martin -- See message header for info on list archives or
unsubscribing, and please send personal replies to the author, not the list.
-- See message header for info on list archives or unsubscribing, and please

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   2 mailto:az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   3 mailto:az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx