[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel this weekend

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 19:01:46 -0700

Steve, yes by all means do show up at Sentinel!  All astronomers and friends
are most welcome.

Just in case the turn off of Interstate 8 is 29 miles west of Gila Bend then go
south, across the railroad track, for another couple of miles or so.  You can't
miss us we'll be on the left side of the road.  One more thing:  don't go past
the gate that says, "US Air Force Gunnery Range!"

aj