[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel this weekend

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 23:31:31 -0700

I'll order up a porta-potty for the occasion, it's looks to being a weekend to
remember. Maybe if we can all chip in $5 or so?

Jack

Frank,

I will have my 10" Tak Mewlon that you and Steve can also peer through along
with your C-11s.  Happy to bring a 5" Tak refractor another time but 2
scopes on one trip is a little too much :)

Regards

Bill Wood