atw: Re: Advice wanted for a newly unemployed technical writer

  • From: "Leon and Jen Narunsky" <narunsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:31:05 +1100

Thank you Janet for posting the message for me and thank you all for your
replies. I can make a claim from GEERS but need to know what award I am
working under.
The closest that we can find is the clerical and administrative award. Does
anybody know of any other award that might fit technical writing and
mathematics education (Not in a school or Tafe)

Thanks
Jenny