[audio-pals] Re: Wow! Always Excitement...

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 17:08:39 -0500

Well then whoever made that one knows what they are doing, you would think with
a light cane it would actually be more apt to jam up.  But again I don’t use
canes very often, but have jammed them before.  Would manage to get the joints
apart though eventually.  Might have to beat it a little bit though *lol*.  The
cane usually doesn’t protest though, can’t do that with the dog though *lol*.
He would protest.