[audio-pals] Re: Wow! Always Excitement...

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 17:14:52 -0500

Well I think the groundhogs got mad because the squirrels that talk to danny
won’t share cofee cake with them, so they got some roads and are becoming urban
groundhogs.  You know how mean they are because one bit your cane today and
broke it, and that was probably just a friendly warning.

Good, I’m glad you accepted that place on that committee, so there is a silver
lining in this, but now you have to put up with pain and stiffness for a while
to get there though.