[audio-pals] Re: Wow! Always Excitement...

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 18:09:43 -0500

Yeah, I’ve got one of them here, but haven’t really tested it at all.  They are
sure light weight though, but that was a concern of mine when I got it is how
it would hold up.  Even my sighted sister-in-law said, well you can use it
indoors over carpet and as long as you don’t deal with doors or go outside it
should hold up.

Umm yeah, well then it’s a backup to a backup.