[audio-pals] Re: Wow! Always Excitement...

  • From: Heather Lynn <hoppercopper2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 22:02:19 -0400

Hi Joshie Washie, I hope you're feeling better soon.  I sure know what it's
like to get the cane stubbed up and getting hurt.  I am a terrible cane user.
That's why in 1993 I took the plunge and went for my first guide dog.  Boy was
it hard to trust my life to a furry four legged critter.....no not a
squirrel!!!  I have a folding cane that I've had since I was 11.  It has the
two strands of elastic in between the pieces and folds into four pieces.  My
loop hasn't broken yet but I don't use it much.  I have a turning marshmallow
tip on the end which helps to keep it from getting jammed in cracks.
Unfortunately, nothing is totally safe.  I will pray that the meds work and
that you have no serious injuries.  The campus police refusing to escort you is
a bunch of b.s.  How ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone