Re: [ARMini-support] ARMX6 OS Upgrade 3 released

  • From: Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 17:21:11 +0100

On 6 Oct 2015 Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <550e61afaealan.dawes@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Alan P Dawes <alan.dawes@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is this intended to cure the very occassional hanging at the end of
the "init mod" screen (ends: mod init done) before the Riscos
2048MB screen which requires turning off and on again (it happened
again just now)? - I reported it to you in my email "Problem with
ARMX6 startup" of 14 July.

That is interesting - I have been observing the same phenomenon for
some time now (although I have not reported it).

Me too!

Best wishes,

Peter.

--