Re: [ARMini-support] ARMX6 OS Upgrade 3 released

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 17:37:38 +0100

In message <5617D1FA.3060100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Robert Hunter <robert.hunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I assume this upgrade is not for the ARMiniX. Would someone please advise?

No, this is for the newer ARMX6 machine. I *do* have an ARMiniX
update waiting to be released, hopefully in time for the show.

It's really a matter of time/hours-in-the-day. I don't like to rush
OS updates because they're too important to treat lightly.

Kind wishes,

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS