Re: [ARMini-support] ARMX6 OS Upgrade 3 released

  • From: Michael Ben-Gershon <mybg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 00:40:33 +0300

On 06/10/15 18:03, Michael Ben-Gershon wrote:

On 06/10/15 17:35, A Rawnsley wrote:
Dear all,

We have issued a new OS upgrade for ARMX6 - OS upgrade 3. You can
download this from the ARMX6 users' website now.

I don't know what you have done inside this upgrade, but ...
My slow network speeds have been fixed! Goes faster than the Iyonix now!
I spoke too soon. It was fast for a bit, but now seems to have reverted to its old slow mode. I tried rmreinit EtherTH but it made no difference.

--
Michael Ben-Gershon
mybg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---