[argyllcms] Re: camera profiling with newest version of Argyll

  • From: Ben Goren <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 18:02:55 -0700

On Aug 31, 2015, at 5:54 PM, Chad Johnson <chad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Would you expect a linear response from my setup (Canon 70D/Canon 5D2+kino
flo fluorescent lights)?

The data in the file is reasonably linear, with the usual caveats about flare
and sensor saturation and the like. I've no clue what C1 does with that data.

There are any of a number of ways to get straight to the unprocessed linear
data, including Iliah's superlative RawDigger and Raw Photo Processor
applications. DCRAW is the great granddaddy of all such applications and may
also be of interest.

b&