[argyllcms] Re: camera profiling with newest version of Argyll

  • From: Chad Johnson <chad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 20:01:03 -0400

Naw, D50 just isn't a good approximation for kinoflo lights. I'll take the
chart outside and shoot it to confirm.

The munki has no UV sensitivity, but then fluorescent lights don't emit in the
UV range, so I don't think that should be an issue either.

On August 27, 2015 7:53:55 PM EDT, Ben Goren <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chad, you'll definitely want to get in touch with X-Rite. I just
confirmed with somebody who knows about these things that the spectral
measurements in that .ti3 file are not what they should be. Either the
chart is from a bad batch, or the measurements are incorrect (meaning
something worng with your ColorMunki). Either way, Argyll doesn't stand
a chance of making a good profile from bad data.

b&