[argyllcms] Re: RGB Printer profiling and ColorSavvy CM2C

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 22:51:22 +1000

Gerhard Fuernkranz wrote:

Does, in the current release, "-c ... -A0" now still result in a
perceptually uniform distribution, or does it in the mean time do the same
thing as when I not use -c and -A at all?

"-c ... -A0" is equivalent to not using "-c ... -A0" at all. It will be a uniform in device space. (minimal maximum distance of any device value to the nearest sample point). If you want something like perceptual space uniform distribution, try -I.