[argyllcms] Re: Do nothing Profile

  • From: <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 21:29:41 +0100

Hi Michael,

Many thanks for reminding me . I have QImage Pro that I used to use and then
moved over to Lightroom for printing because the whole thing was more
integrated.  However . with the irritation level rapidly rising I'm going to
play around with it a bit and maybe upgrade to the latest version.  It
certainly did a good job for me when I was using it.

Robert

  _____