[argyllcms] Re: Display calibration - Hardware question

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 22:41:22 +0200

Turns out it isn't really a feasible option to solder on some random
cable at home, however I can order a piece from the exact same cable
(for a ridiculous price but it's still a lot cheaper than a new or
even a used but working CMP, so I guess will do this regardless of any
other instrument purchases).

Today I could borrow (for free but only for a limited time) both a CMP
and an i1Pro2.
I measured a Panasoinc 42G30E with these two and my own i1d3 (without
using any EDR/ccss or ccmx corrections ; I repeated all measurements 3
times and they all looked reasonably stable).
These are not pure primary colors but an emulated ~Rec709 gamut (it
was calibrated with my old CMP)..

i1Pro2
----------------
Red