[argyllcms] Re: Do nothing Profile

  • From: <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 13:58:01 +0100

I don't see how to do this in Photoshop or Lightroom Alan.  If I select
Application Manages Color, then I have to select a rendering intent ... in
which case the application will presumably re-render the already rendered
image, which clearly I don't want.  How do you send it to the printer from
Lightroom or Photoshop CS6 onwards without this happening?

As for the ACPU ... yes, it's OK for something like printing targets, but
it's extremely basic.  If I have to go down that route I would prefer to use
Photoshop CS5 or CS6.

I really hope Adobe relaxes its color-management stranglehold and lets us
make decisions for ourselves instead of putting us into a straight-jacket!

Robert