[argyllcms] Re: Do nothing Profile

  • From: <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 13:48:18 +0100

Hi Ben,

Again, with the HP driver, the only choice is sRGB or AdobeRGB, so it's not
possible to select the same profile.

What kind of works, but no doubt damages the image, is to convert from the
image (which has the perceptual mapping with the profile embedded) to the
workspace; then print from the workspace using Relative. I tried this with
an image and it prints OK, but I think there's some small loss of
saturation/contrast here and there.  Not an option.

Robert