[argyllcms] Re: Do nothing Profile

  • From: "Alan Goldhammer" <agoldhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 19:31:28 -0400

I don't understand this.  If you have converted to a profile for your
particular paper you just send it to the printer and make sure that the
printer driver is set so that it doesn't interfere with your profiled image.
You can do that part in LR or Photoshop right now.  The ACPU is easy to use
and I print out all my Argyll profile targets using it.

Alan