[argyllcms] Re: Beta RGB As a Color Workspace

  • From: Edwin Blenkinsopp <edwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:16:37 +0100

'Its possible to do a per-image colourspace analysis and to map the
convex hull of the image data to the destination colourspace; and to
have a smooth progression from "keep colours the same" near the middle
through "move them a little" near the edges and "clip less than 2% of
pixels" at the edges. but not in an ICC defined gamut mapping, I
think.'

Thats a great definition of whats needed for bulk conversion to web images
Any offers of any scripts thev have tried to achieve something like this?
regards
Edwin (newbie)