[argyllcms] Re: Calibrating problems in darks areas

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 21:31:39 +0000

did you try the L* gamma curve ?

give me some test pictures, and I can tell you how it goes on my iiyama CRT.

I have some banding test patterns that are merciless :
http://pix.nofrag.com/3/b/a/110906e5911ab646a62a0477330b6.html
http://pix.nofrag.com/d/3/6/7b49efbcee9e73b1545de0de97890.html

did you specify "-t6500" in your command line ?

post your logs, could also be helpful