[argyllcms] Re: Calibrating problems in darks areas

  • From: Frédéric Mantegazza <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 22:47:59 +0100

On mercredi 26 décembre 2007, lee scratchy wrote:

> did you try the L* gamma curve ?
>
> give me some test pictures, and I can tell you how it goes on my iiyama
> CRT.
>
> I have some banding test patterns that are merciless :
> http://pix.nofrag.com/3/b/a/110906e5911ab646a62a0477330b6.html
> http://pix.nofrag.com/d/3/6/7b49efbcee9e73b1545de0de97890.html
>
> did you specify "-t6500" in your command line ?
> post your logs, could also be helpful

Ok, there are tons of things I don't understand in the calibration process
(in fact, the more I learn, the more I see how complex it is!). Maybe you
should tell me what options you used with different commands during the
calibration process of your A901HT, and I will try to do the same, and see
how it goes. This way, I will also see what options are important!

Thanks for you help,

--
   Frédéric

   http://www.gbiloba.org