[argyllcms] Re: Calibrating problems in darks areas

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 22:11:35 +0000

well it lets you set the primaries, no gain/offset...it's not a projector ;)

dunno what to tell you, using this command line and the OSD RGB settings for
the precalibration in ARGYLL.......I still cannot believe how friggin' amazing
this old *ss 19" CRT looks.

I've had it for like 10 years, and now it looks even better than my HC3100
projector 3D depth-wise....ARGYLL ftw!!! :D

there's an endless source of amazement here :
http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/index.php?sort=date&w=1280&h=800

-Maxime