[argyllcms] Re: chart definition, documentation and contributions

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 16:34:03 -0500

> So, what is your guys opinion on documenting ArgyllCMS related community
> documentation on the oryanos.org wiki? Also chart definitions of alternative
> targets created by users could be uploaded/managed there, etc.
>
> Guy

Me, I am wiki-agnostic. I thought there would be an 'argyll' wiki but
anywhere else on the net is fine, I guess. But I can't speak on behalf of
Graeme -- it's his baby ;-)

BTW, reverse-engineering HCT is proving more daunting than I thought. I'm
finding 'un-RGB' things from the 'expected XYZ'.

Roger Breton