[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Hangar

  • From: "S. Blow" <iranon_hpl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 18:50:50 -0800

> > Shamus looked up from the Iguana's engine block. [snip] "I don't suppose
>you felt much of anything when you were
> > murdering
> > Peace River civilians during the War, right?"
>
>"No, nothing at all, actually," she answered, plainly.

Shamus bristled at this, hands balling into fists.  There was murder in his
eyes and he seemed dangerously close to picking up a wrench and charging the
GREL.  Finally he shook his head, exhaling forcefully.  He stabbed a finger
in Tina's direction, snarling, "You stay away from me, Killer.  And
Felicity, let's get this crystal clear: this one is NOT touching my Gear."

Shamus turned on his heel, about to storm out of the hangar, when the pit
crew appeared.  A woman's voice calling his name halted him in his tracks.

[Dennis: who is the punky red-headed pit crew person that later addresses my
character by name?  Is that Carlie Edden?  I assume we're acquainted, but
her name wasn't mentioned.]