[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Hangar

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 09:44:03 -0700
On 15 Feb 2003, at 1:41, S. Blow wrote:

> Shamus shook his head sharply, as if clearing his mind.  "Enough
> complaining; all that's beside the point," he mumbled to himself, running
> his callused hands over his shaved scalp.  He clapped Luong on the shoulder.
>   "You have a fine team --even the kid-- and I'm confident that you will get
> this runty Southern piece of dawg crap up and running in no time.  These are
> just temporary setbacks that we've just got to work through..."

"We will," Matsuo answered. "We have to. The time trials for the
Bulwark 1000 are in four days, and Silas wants to have you pilots
running test trials as soon as possible."

"I'm looking for the Colonel," a voice boomed through the hangar.
"Where is he?"There was now a  man shouldered by two large men in
main entrance doorway.