[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Hangar

  • From: "S. Blow" <iranon_hpl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:17:51 -0800

[snip]
>Sasquatch scowled back, and Matsuo grimaced. "Would you guys back off,
>especially you, Karl," Matsuo threw at the smaller youth holding him back.
>"You don't know this parasite like I do."
>
>Karl answered, "I do, and you don't want to mess with him, not here, no-"
>
>"Not ever," Xavier interupted. The Bishop took off his gloves and
>straightened his coat. "I don't have time to waste with you underlings.
>The Colonel isn't here, hm. I came by to collect his,... tithe."

[Dennis, I'd like to request a Streetwise roll to see how much my character
knows about Bishop Xavier and the group he represents.]

Shamus stepped up next to Matsuo.  "Any dealings you have with the Colonel
will have to wait until he gets back.  You can either wait or come back
later, it's your call."