[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Hangar

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:20:19 -0700
On 13 Feb 2003, at 14:10, Robb Neumann wrote:

> "Then it serves no useful purpose," she replied, quickly.  "If I am to
> work with the Redliners, I would expect that such study would remain
> strictly extracurricular."

"Ok," Felicity chimed in, moving up beside the GREL. "Tina, we have
some more to discuss, and I can help get you settled in your room
too."

[...]

Felicity nodded and cast a daggered stare around the room. The two
women proceeded toward the other end of the hangar and out the
door.

[Robb, we'll pick up in another thread. Scott, you've now got the scene
to yourself if you want.]