[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Hangar

  • From: Robb Neumann <robbneu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:14:58 -0700

She finally had it.  Tina reached over and twisted Felicity's neck in a
quick, efficient manner, causing the mechanic to drop to the ground
like a puppet with it's strings cut.  Then, she pulled out her
automatic weapon that she had hidden in her coat, and opened fire on
the group of pit kids that just entered.

"Terminate... destroy... terminate... destroy!" she shouted, unloading
clip after clip of hot leaded death into the crowd.  "Frickin' humans!
This is what I think of your crummy planet!"

Budda-budda-budda-budda!

"Yeee-hah!" she shouted again.  "Dance, crummy humans, dance!"

[ Okay... seriously... before I reply, can I get some clarification,
Dennis?  When does Scott's post fit in?  Is it after my last post and
before Felicity's line?  Or, did it occur "in the past," and we're just
glossing over it?  Please just let me know!  I'm not sure what kind of
response she'll have to that bit, but I'd like to know where it falls.

Thanks!

Robb ]