[HG-PBEM] Re: At the Trash....

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:08:52 -0600
On 22 Apr 2003, at 13:54, Robb Neumann wrote:

> "Thank you," Tina said, collecting the tags from Roghen.  Turning back
> to face the guard, she crossed the short distance between them and
> offered them to him.  "Here is our identification, sir."

"Appreciate it," the guard returned. He started plugging in the ident
tags one by one into his portable scanner and comparing faces with
the displayed portraits.

Satisfied, the gaurd began handing back the ident tags. Looking down
the line and getting a wave from the other four guards, he turned back
to look at Tina and Rohgen. "So, what's your business here?" the
guard asked plainly.