[HG-PBEM] Re: At the Trash....

  • From: Robb Neumann <robbneu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:46:41 -0600

> Rohgen engaged the gears and drone the truck through the first, two
> intersections. When he reached the third, he leared the vehicle to the
> right on route to Alpha-13.
>
> Karl pointed up ahead. "There it is!" A large hangar with an open door
> came into view on the left side of the access road. Signalling with his
> turning blinkers, Rohgen turned into the hangar. The other three trucks
> followed and took up parking alongside eachother.
>
> "Let me out," Carlie exclaimed at Tina.
>
> "Me too," Karl echoed.

Tina climbed out of the truck, making room for Carlie and Karl, who
seemed excited to the point that they'd crawl over her if she didn't
get out of the way.

> Everyone shuffled out of thier vehicles, stretching from the long trip.
> The warehouse hangar was largely empty. A woman approached, dressed in
> worker's jumpsuit. She was smiling till her eyes caught sight of Tina.
> She
> frowned, but still approached. "You Rohgen and party?" she asked.

Tina turned and looked at Rohgen.  Apparently, he was intended to be
the contact, so she planned to let him step in and smooth the way for
the pit crew and their scavenger hunt.