[HG-PBEM] Re: At the Trash....

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:37:33 -0600 (MDT)

[Dennis: Added a bit to move things along.]

>> Tina turned and nodded at Rohgen, maybe to signal that she heard
>> him, maybe agreeing that yes, as a matter of fact, GRELs *do*
>> always deliver.  It was hard to tell just what that tiny motion
>> meant.
>>
>> "Three intersections ahead, we can turn to the right, to find
>> Alpha-13. The guard has instructed us to start our search there,"
>> she finally said.
>>
>> Carlie leaned forward. "Well, so far so smooth, eh?" She smiled at
>> Tina.
>>
>> Tina nodded, but said nothing.

Rohgen engaged the gears and drone the truck through the first, two
intersections. When he reached the third, he leared the vehicle to the
right on route to Alpha-13.

Karl pointed up ahead. "There it is!" A large hangar with an open door
came into view on the left side of the access road. Signalling with his
turning blinkers, Rohgen turned into the hangar. The other three trucks
followed and took up parking alongside eachother.

"Let me out," Carlie exclaimed at Tina.

"Me too," Karl echoed.

[...]

Everyone shuffled out of thier vehicles, stretching from the long trip.
The warehouse hangar was largely empty. A woman approached, dressed in a
worker's jumpsuit. She was smiling till her eyes caught sight of Tina. She
frowned, but still approached. "You Rohgen and party?" she asked.

[...]

Dennis D. Kirkpatrick
Littleton, CO USA