[HG-PBEM] Re: At the Trash....

  • From: Robb Neumann <robbneu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:02:39 -0600

>> "Thank you," Tina said, collecting the tags from Roghen.  Turning back
>> to face the guard, she crossed the short distance between them and
>> offered them to him.  "Here is our identification, sir."
>
> "Appreciate it," the guard returned. He started plugging in the ident
> tags one by one into his portable scanner and comparing faces with
> the displayed portraits.
>
> Satisfied, the gaurd began handing back the ident tags. Looking down
> the line and getting a wave from the other four guards, he turned back
> to look at Tina and Rohgen. "So, what's your business here?" the
> guard asked plainly.

By now, Tina had guessed that Rohgen wasn't very interested in playing
along.  His attitude pointed to a healthy disrespect for authority, and
unfortunately, getting the parts the team needed was much more
important than dealing with her fellow crew's personality quirks and
childish rebellion instincts.

Stepping between Rohgen and the guard, she replied, "We require
additional parts for our gears."