[HG-PBEM] Re: At Sebastian's Penthouse

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:08:52 -0600

[Dennis: I received a strange issue with Alex's email. His verizon
account was passing a different email address to the list. I'm
attempting to contact him about the problem. Let's wait on him for
now. Hopefully, nothing is amiss. Thanks.]

On 22 Apr 2003, at 22:17, David Kelk wrote:

>>>Watching intently as Chico mixed, Chance spoke again. "Looks like you
>>>know what you are doing. Are most of you from up here?"
>>>
>>>"I've been here in the Badlands a while myself." Chico handed
>>>Sebastian the freshly mixed drink. "Here, I'd recommend that you sip it
>>>first. The ginger and bitters are what gives it its burn."

[...Chance?]

>> "We - Keavy, Rhogen and I have been in and out of the Badlands and
>> Southern Republic so much it's hard to differentiate.  Rho and I once sat
>> down and figured out our average velocity over the last two years
>> is around 40 kph."
>>
>>Mr Detzer spoke up. "What's that, Mr. McMartin. Average velocity?"
>
> Well, we figured out that if you took all the time we were
> traveling, and speed we were going and divided it by all the time
> available to us we came up with that number.  As you could imagine
> we were pretty mobile.

"An interesting perspective," Mr. Detzer replied.

>> Nadia had prepared other's beverages during Chico's display. She
>> carried a fully-laden tray back to the couches. She first handed
>> Clara her glass of water, then Terry his orange juice. "This was
>> fresh-squeezed this morning," Nadia explained.
>>
>> "It tastes it. Thank you."

Nadia smiled and delivered her father his drink before sitting down
herself. Crossing her legs, her short skirt revealed high up thighs.
Realizing her unmodesty, she readjusted her skirt.