[HG-PBEM] Re: At the Trash....

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 12:26:53 -0600 (MDT)

>> [Aaron: theatrics roll? Stealth roll maybe?  : )  ]
>
> [Dennis: Aaron, what are you trying to accomplish and to whom? I can't
> set a threshold without know that. You may email me privately if you
> wish.]

[Aaron: Trying to set up a booming stereo parts with the unnamed woman
knowing my plans but without Tina knowing my plans.]

[Dennis: Ah, I see. Well,... earlier in the truck you did mention that you
were intending to do just that, so I'd say you've already blown your
cover. Whether Tina/Robb does anything more about it; the future will
tell. I don't see a need to roll anything here, just roleplay it through.]

Aaron O'Reiily said--

>>> As everyone dispersed to their various tasks. Rohgen was left
>>> standing there with the still unnamed woman. "I'm guessing you came
>>> here to assemble the part and components that you needed," the woman
>>> asked, almost seeming indignant. "So, are you going to let me take a
>>> look at your list or not?"
>
> "Sure" said Rohgen as he stepped beside her and raised the PDA for her
> to see. With a mouth contorted to the side he whispered "...and bits
> for a booming stereo that the purple princess must not be aware of".
>
> Rohgen looked up at Tina with a bright smile. "Isn't this fun" he said
> with a twinkle in his eye while thinking of the horrible pain Tina may
> give him if she ever found out.

[...Robb? If you want.]

"Purple Princess?" the woman asked, puzzled. She followed Rohgen's still
turned gaze. "Ah," she exclaimed, putting two and two together. "You don't
want the GREL to know about the stereo parts, right?"