[amc] a note from the pastor

  • From: Garland Robertson <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:19:56 -0600

Laura and I continue to be enriched by your enduring gifts of friendship and support. We are blessed to be a part of the Austin Mennonite Church community, always being strengthened and encouraged by your desire to follow in faith the way of Jesus. Thank you for the generous Christmas gift you gave to us. We have decided to use it to support my work with CPT. I continue to be grateful for your interest in and appreciation for the vision and engagement of Christian Peacemaker Teams. I feel I am an ambassador of our church when I am present with the team on site. I pray you also recognize the sacred blessing of servanthood that this involvement creates in your spirit to refresh you in your individual journey of faith.

May we be faithful witnesses to the compassionate way of Jesus in our life together.

Thank you for your ministry to us.  May it go well with you.  Sincerely,