[amc] a note from the pastor

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 15:29:14 -0600

Laura and I deeply appreciate your friendship and company.  You are a gift
of graciousness and kindness to us.  I pray that together our church will be
a demonstration of community which the creator God has intended for the
human family across all boundaries of perception and culture.  Thank you for
the ministry each of you provides by living with integrity the vision and
capacities which God has ordained for you.  Each person makes a unique
contribution which enriches and refreshes our journey of faith.  Without
this association there would be missing a blessing for which there can be no
substitute.  Let us follow with courage and endurance the way that unfolds
before us.

I will be out of the office for my scheduled absence until Monday, Jan 16.
Helen Hopson will be our preacher for next Sunday.