[amayausers] Re: thread breaks

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:43:25 -0700

Humidity plays a factor as well.  Now that summer is coming up the air gets
dry and thread doesn't like it.  Get a humidifier and try to keep your room
at a decent temp.  I notice when its been getting warm the last few days and
we didn't turn the air on the thread breaks seem to increase in the
afternoon as it gets hotter.

Roland lists some great things to look at as well.  The humidy factor just
seems to be overlooked too often in my opinion.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957