[amayausers.com] Re: thread breaks

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 00:36:58 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/352.html#000006

Another thought (I know this will sound crazy) but think about removing your
software and re-loading it.  Make sure you do it to Melco instructions, if you
don't have them, call and ask for them.  You would be suprised at how many
things got corrected by reinstalling my software for OS & DS.  When really
strange things start happening, I do this when all else fails.  Don't know if
it's a problem related to Microsoft or the Melco software, but the software
does develop some issues over time and it doesn't have to be a long time.