[amayausers.com] Re: constant thread breaks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 15:32:56 UT

This message was posted by Steve I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/945.html#000006

Debbie,

Will the design sew on other fabric?  If the answer is yes, try going back to
the auto setting and set the lower limit to 7 or 8 and look for the things Ron
suggested.  I have found that the suto setting will find the correct thickness
but it may take a few stitches. If my lower limit is too low for thick fabric
it almost always breaks thread within the first few stitches.  Trust the Auto
setting and just raise your lower limit.  The only time I use standard is when
I am doing 3D.

Steve
Trinity Embroidery