[amayausers.com] Re: constant thread breaks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 03:52:41 UT

This message was posted by Gini on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/640/2.html#000018

I think my problem was the combination of static and different thread.  The
fabric sheets helped a little but I think I need a humidifier for dry spells.
THANKS everyone for the help!

The issue of different threads still mystifies me. I have some cones of isacord
that work beautifully, and some that just will not sew more that 1000 stitches
without breaking.  I cant figure out what makes difference....