[amayausers.com] Re: constant thread breaks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:45:59 UT

This message was posted by Terri H on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/640/2.html#000015

On occasion, when it's really dry with lots of static, I'll have problems with
thread breaks (on designs that have sewn perfect in the past).  I'd hold on to
the old spool, then once it gets more humid test the design with the "old"
thread.

For static, I have a spray bottle of purified water and a little fabric
softener, which is used to spray the carpet and other cloth furniture in the
embroidery room.

Terri
Embroidery Creations