[amayausers] Re: Used Amaya on Ebay

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 08:29:36 -0600

I don't know anything about the value of the machine but Roland's post
pretty well covered everything else I had to say .... when buying a used
machine, it should be gone over by a qualified tech and certified "good
to go". Getting some sort of warranty with a used machine purchase will
give the buyer piece of mind. And when buying privately, definitely
check to see if there are any liens on the machine.

Bob