[amayausers] Re: Used Amaya on Ebay

  • From: "Alan & Margaret Jannuzzi" <wishesinstitches@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:36:22 -0700

Just a comment about purchasing used equipment.  You will also need to
pay a license fee from Melco and most other companies.  Sellers don't
tell the buyer this and the companies won't service without this
license.  It is written on the first page of the direction manual but
people don't read it until they are so mad at the company.

 not the seller.

Alan and Margaret Jannuzzi
Wishes in Stitches Embroidery
4502 W Buffalo, Chandler Az. 85226

From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:43:01 -0700

To All,
Way skeptical here. I e-m'd the seller, cannot seem to get me the serial
number for the machine.......Food for thought..

Herb
Royal Embroidery